Requesting a Transcript


HGSE has partnered with Parchment to assist us with transcript orders for students and alumni. All requests for official transcripts must be placed through Parchment, which is in compliance with the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.  This online service is available 24 hours/day, 365 days/year. If you need help with or have questions regarding ordering a transcript, operators are available from 7:00am to 8:00pm Central Standard Time, Monday through Thursday and 7:00am to 5:00pm Central Standard Time, Friday at 1-847-716-3005.


                     Order Transcripts Here


General Information

Students with Outstanding Financial Obligations: Students with an outstanding financial obligation to the University are not eligibele to receive an official transcript.

Unofficial Transcripts

  • Alumni who graduated before 2001 please email to request an unofficial transcript.
  • Alumni who graduated on or after June of 2001 can obtain an unofficial PDF version of their transcript by clicking the link below and logging into the Alumni tab on my.Harvard. You must have a Harvard Key in order to log into my.Harvard.
  • Current students can obtain an unofficial PDF version of their transcript in my.Harvard, click here for instructions.