Certificates of Enrollment

Certificates of enrollment include your name, the dates enrolled at Harvard Graduate School of Education, and your enrollment status (full or part time). Current students may request and receive a certificate of enrollment by sending a filled out enrollment request form to Charles Perreault in the Office of the Registrar.